1. Regularly Scheduled Networking Events
2. Plant & Facility Tours
3. Annual Plant Engineering and Maintenance Expo
4. Online access to the PFMA Vendor Directory
5. Free logo and link at the PFMA website
6. Free listing in the online PFMA Vendor Directory
7. Training opportunities to earn CEUs
8. Annual Golf Outings- Milwaukee, Lomira, and SentryWorld- Coming Soon!
9. PFMA Vendor E-Directory with Coupon Offers, Custom Video Opportunities, Etc. - Coming Soon!
9. Premium Login Access to Video Library & Technical Articles - Coming Soon!
9. Secure Membership Directory - Coming Soon!
1. In-Plant/Regular Membership - $65.00 (Any person whose career or occupation is directly involved in plant or facilities maintenance, such as a maintenance supervisor, engineer, or accredited craftsperson
2. Vendor/ Affiliate Membership - $95.00 (Any person whose career or occupation supports a plant or facility maintenance function, such as sales, service, or consulting
3. Academic- $65.00 (Any person whose career or occupation is directly involved in the education and/or training of the maintenance profession.
PFMA Membership is in the name of each individual. Companies and institutions can choose to purchase multiple memberships for their employees at the following discounted rates:
1. 4-5 members: 10% discount
2. 6-8 members: 15% discount
3. 9+ members: 20% discount
* Memberships become official when approved by the PFMA Operating Committee. PFMA membership is for a 12-month period from the date of acceptance. PFMA will track memberships at your company so that each member is invoiced at the prevailing earned discounted rate based on your company's active number of members at any given time.Apply to be a Member Today!